By being our Supporter on Patreon, you can be able to access to the most up-to-date ebooks full of video game cheats, codes, Easter Eggs, Glitches & more. In the future, new ebooks will be compiled and the existing ebooks will be expanded and further tweaked & will be uploaded here. www.Patreon.com/GameSquire

Monday, June 28, 2010

Agarest Senki PlayStation 3 Cheats

Normal Trophies
Complete each condition to get the allotted Trophies.

1. Alchemical Aptitude (Bronze): You have added an item to the shop. Keep doing alchemy to add more.
2. Can We Keep Him? (Bronze): Captured a monster.
3. Conqueror of the Planes (Gold): Defeated the last of the ancient gods.
4. Elaine (Silver): Elaine is my bride!
5. Faina (Silver): Faina is my bride!
6. For Real This Time (Gold): Saw the true ending.
7. Fyuria (Silver): Fyuria is my bride!
8. Hildegard (Silver): Hildegard is my bride!
9. I've Created a Monster! (Bronze): Combined monsters.
10. I've Seen Everything (Bronze): Every item in the gallery is now available.
11. In Title Only (Bronze): Be sure to visit the Adventurers Guild.
12. Lavinia (Silver): Lavinia is my bride!
13. Luana (Silver): Luana is my bride!
14. Noah (Silver): Noah is my bride!
15. Oops (Bronze): It seems something unexpected was created.
16. Platinum (Platinum): You earned every trophy.
17. Ryuryu (Silver): Ryuryu is my bride!
18. Sherufanir (Silver): Sherufanir is my bride!
19. Silvi (Silver): Silvi is my bride!
20. Special Delivery (Bronze): Used your first Special Art.
21. The Fifth (Silver): You cleared Generation 5.
22. The First (Silver): You cleared Generation 1.
23. The Fourth (Silver): You cleared Generation 4.
24. The More The Merrier (Bronze): Execute a coordinated attack with six characters.
25. The Second (Silver): You cleared Generation 2.
26. The Third (Silver): You cleared Generation 3.
27. Titular (Gold): Earned every title.
28. Valeria (Silver): Valeria is my bride!
29. We Can Rebuild Them (Bronze): Created three marionettes.
30. Well-Read (Bronze): Every profile is now available.
31. What 10,000!? (Bronze): Dealt over 10,000 damage with a single blow.
32. Why Did We Play God?! (Silver): Created a special monster by combining other monsters.
33. Yayoi (Silver): Yayoi is my bride!
34. You Always Remember Your 500th (Silver): The number of turns has exceeded 500.
35. You Complete Me (Silver): You've been loved like there's no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment